CCoD members are first and second year Darden students with experience in a wide variety of fields. Members are asked to donate one to two hours a week over a five month period. Project teams are staffed with one second-year Partner, and six first-year team members.
CCoD recruits members who possess the following characteristics:
- Desire to volunteer time and skills to benefit the Charlottesville community
- Commitment to delivering outstanding service to CCoD clients
- Willingness to share business and classroom experiences to benefit our clients and fellow CCoD members
- Interest in gaining practical consulting experience
- Openness to learning new business and leadership skills from clients and peers
To apply, please contact the VP of Human Resources or attend the Darden Club Fair to sign-up for the CCoD distribution list.
To apply, please contact the VP of Human Resources.
To request a project, please contact the VP of Business Development.